Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami/Broward
Just exercise is not enough to lift your butt, neither are the results permanent, that is why most people prefer Brazilian butt lift, the results are remarkable. If you want to learn more about Brazilian butt lift, then you should consult a surgeons at the Doll Plastic Surgery, located in Aventura, Florida. They will guide you in detail about the surgery and its results.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
One of the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery, in which fat is suctioned out and transferred, creating a more fuller and round look on your butt.
How Brazilian Butt-Lift Is Done?
The process is particularly famous for providing natural looking results. The procedure step by step.
Step 1: Choose the type of anesthesia is required for the surgery. When a small volume of fat is liposuctioned or transferred, then the procedure can be done under local anesthesia, however, in most cases, general anesthesia is preferred. If anesthesia makes you sick, then you should tell this to your doctor and he will provide you with an anti-nausea medicine beforehand.
Step 2: Liposuction, this will help by removing fat from areas of your body, for example, your thighs, stomach, arms etc…. During liposuction, incisions are made into the skin (no bigger than your nail bed). This process is done by using a tube like machine called Cannula.
Step 3: Harvesting, fat is reserves and purified, as they prepare it to get injected into your buttocks.
Step 4: Injection sites, your surgeon injects the processed fat into particular areas of your buttocks. The goal is to create a fuller and more rounded look. Around 3 to 5 incisions are required for transferring fat around the buttocks.
Step 5: Stitching, it is required to close both fat transfer incisions and liposuction incisions. A compression garment is applied by your surgeon against the treated areas for decreasing the chances of bleeding and help with draining of your bod.
Advantages of Having A Brazilian Butt-Lift Surgery
- There are other types of buttock surgeries as well, for example, silicone implant placement in buttocks, but the results are not great. The Brazilian butt lift is aimed to provide natural-looking outcomes, while at the same time, giving you a fuller and round butt.
- This surgery helps in addressing specific problems, for example, shapelessness and sagging that sometimes occur with age.
- If you are not happy with your imbalanced figure and it makes you uncomfortable to wear clothes, then Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is the ultimate solution to this problem.
- When compared with silicone buttock implants, there are reduced chances of infection in the Brazilian butt lift.
Brazilian Butt-Lift Recovery
- Generally, patients require more than one procedure to get the exact results they are looking for. After the surgery, you need to take some precautionary measures and special care for a specific period of time. For example, as soon as you are done with the surgery, your doctor will advise you, NOT to sit on your butt for at least 15 days. You will also be required to sleep either on your stomach or on your side, until the areas have completely healed.
- Make sure not to gain any weight, this way you can ensure a long-term positive result.
- It will take several weeks to completely recover from the surgery, as your buttocks may be swollen for many days.
I’m I a good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Even though, this surgery is an amazing way to improve the size and shape of the buttocks, not all patients are suited for this procedure, therefore, it is necessary to have realistic expectations related to results and recovery. If you agree to the following conditions, this means, you are a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.
You do not want implants; instead just want a buttock augmentation.
You are ready and mentally prepared to avoid sitting on your butt directly for several days.
Your body has sufficient fat stored in other areas that can be injected into your buttocks.
Always remember that if you are looking for a traditional lifting process, then Brazilian butt lift is not for you, as it does not deal with the buttock’s loose skin. So, if you are bothered by sagging, excess skin on your thighs or buttocks, then there are other surgery options that you can go for after consulting your doctor.
What Are The Frequent Complications For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
There are always some risks associated with surgical procedures. Following are some of the complications linked with Brazilian Butt Lift, including:
- Necrosis of surrounding tissue or fat
- Risks associated with anesthesia or liposuction
- Fat embolism (the risk of fat getting into the lungs, when injected into the bloodstream)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary and cardiac complications
- Loss of blood excessively
- Blood clots
Tips to Decrease Risk of Complications
The best way to minimize any chance of complication during the Brazilian butt lift surgery is to be your own advocate. Simply, research regarding the procedure, so you can understand the risks linked with it. You can consult the experienced surgeons at Dolls Plastic Surgery, located in Aventura, Florida.
Can I book my Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
Yes, you can book an appointment for Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure at the Doll Plastic Surgery, located in Aventura, Florida. However, first you need to consult with the doctor whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. You have to listen to the Dr recommendations. After, depending on your condition, you can have surgery within a week or two. An evaluation from a certified plastic surgeon makes it clear for you when the surgery should take place.
How Long After My Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Can I Fly?
It is recommended by the professional surgeons at the Doll Plastic Surgery for out of town patients to not fly and stay around 5 to 6 days after the surgery. If the surgery is done under local anesthesia, then you can fly after 2 days of the surgery.
Can I Finance My Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
Search online, you will find a number of companies that offer several financing options for cosmetic procedures. Thus, it is possible to finance the Brazilian Butt lift procedure. However, during your initial consultation, it is essential for you to inquire about payment options to avoid any future problems.
What Happens If I Get Pregnant After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
It does not matter whether you are a mother now and looking forward to having more kids or you have no kids yet but planning to have one soon. Therefore, no need to wait to get a Brazilian butt lift until you done producing kids. Even though, it is possible you may gain weight during pregnancy, but most of the women gain weight in the abdominal region and the breasts and not in the butt. Thus, it is likely you may require having breast augmentation or tummy tuck after pregnancy, instead of getting a Brazilian butt lift surgery again.
What Type of Anesthesia Is Used for The Brazilian Butt Lift?
The best way to perform this surgery is under general anesthesia. This is because, there are multiple position changes during the procedure, therefore, surgery under general anesthesia results in an overall better experience for the patient. However, depending upon the complexity of the surgery, some surgeons may also prefer local anesthesia.
Are The Brazilian Butt Lift Results Permanent?
After the Brazilian butt lift, your butt will go through a few phases before finally stabilizing in shape and size. This will take around 3 months.
It is expected, you will retain 70 to 75% of the fat transfer from your surgery for the lifetime. Depending on how you take care of your butt during the recovery process, a Brazilian Butt Lift can last for decades.
You need to follow some important recommendations to make sure that your Brazilian butt lift results last longer, such as:
- To support your healing process, it is essential to wear Brazilian Butt lift garments and avoid restrictive or tight clothing.
- It is essential to drink fluids that provide your body with essential minerals, salts and electrolytes. All this will help your body to recover quickly.
- Eat healthy fats, such as coconut oil, olive oil, walnuts, avocados and salmon to your diet. You should have nutrient dense foods that will provide your body with the vitamins and essential minerals.
- Keep your weight stable, as excess weight gain can have a negative impact on your surgery results.
- The best way to sleep during the recovery process is to sleep on your stomach.